SHIPPING@BADGERBREAKS.COM -- ALL SHIPPING QUESTIONS AND ADDRESS CHANGES PLEASE EMAIL
Case/Box Breaking is a new and innovative way to collect your favorite teams or players without having to purchase a whole box or case of cards.
Here is a short video explaining case breaking to a tee: https://youtu.be/YkooqH8Phv0
A box/case break is when we open a case or box for a group or individuals. The breaks are done via live broadcast on any live stream platform. Everyone involved has the opportunity to see the whole case or box and share the excitement and fun with everyone! This type of service is a more affordable way to get high dollar cards without having to spend big money.
You can watch LIVE on YOUTUBE, Facebook Group Badger Breaks, Business Page Badger Breaks and Twitter.
ALL BREAKS WILL BE SORTED TO THE CHECKLISTS AT GROUPBREAKCHECKLISTS.COM - MIXERS OR BUYBACKS WITH MULTIPLE PRODUCTS WILL GO BY TEAM ON THE CARD. IF NO TEAM ON CARD IT WILL GO TO CURRENT TEAM OR LONGEST TENURED. If there is an error on the checklist or a product does not have a checklist it will be adjusted to the correct team or player (This is very rare but it has happened).
1. If a card has no team it will be random to the break.
2. College / High School uniform - Those cards will go to the team listed on the card or current team. If no one those apply it will go to longest tenured. Unless noted otherwise.
3. Retired Players - Goes to the team that is on the card. If no team on the card it will go to longest tenured.
Example: Earl Campbell is retired and he played for the Oilers which is the Titans franchise. He would then go to the Titans.
4. Point cards - will be randomized to the break list. Means more teams you have the better chance you will have at getting points if pulled.
5. Multi-Player/Team Cards - We randomize these cards to the appropriate owners of the players/teams on the card. WE DO MAJORITY OF CARD RULES. If a person owns more than 50% of the card (2 out of 3 teams or 3 out of 5 teams), they win the card by majority. IF NOT WE WILL RANDOMIZE THE CARD.
6. All full spots from the website will go on lists first. Filler spots will go in last on the list.
7. NO RANDOM SPOTS - YOU HAVE TO PICK NUMBERS WHEN CLAIMING SPOTS OR COMMENT HOW MANY. (Facebook)
8.IF LIST NAMES ARE WRONG WHEN VIDEO IS RAN. THE SPOT NUMBER WILL WIN. NO VIDEO RE DO. IF A LIST IS MISSING SPOTS FOR INSTANCE WE RUN A 100 LIST AND ITS ONLY 99 SPOTS. THAT WILL RESULT IN A RE RUN SINCE ITS NOT THE FULL 100 SPOTS.
9. Serial # Breaks - All 1/1's that are redemption's go to the 1 spot. 10 SPOT SERIAL # BREAKS WHERE A REDEMPTION IS PULLED THAT IS NOT A 1/1 BUT #'ed under 10 it will random between the numbers where the card could go. example a card /5 will only random to the 1-5 numbers.
10. DICE ROLL RULE IS 4 OR HIGHER
Miscellaneous Rules: You must pay as you claim when taking a team or spot or you risk not having your team. Comment paid to confirm your team or spots. If your spot is not paid for after the break or filler is full you risk your spot being pulled.
When you select your team or spot in any break select your spot or team in the comments. Taking a spot or team in reply might not get noticed and you risk not getting your spots or team.
If you have a spot to pick and it holds up a list or break your spot will be filled in the next available spot.
If a break doesn't fill and has mini's that have been completed. Only refunds will go to the winners of the mini since they won an item with monetary value.
No hit bonus or "skunk" bonus will be determined by myself or a staff member after we sort the break.
- Pack Wars - Lowest Serial # to the left of the / wins whole box if tie lowest number to the right of the / wins. IF tie to the right then it will go to random.
If you have any questions feel free to message the Badger Breaks Business page on Facebook and someone will gladly help you.
Once a Break has started there are absolutely NO REFUNDS
A REFUND PRIOR to a break will have a 5% re stocking fee. Fees don't get refunded to us hence the re stocking fee.
Refunds in Badger Bucks will get the full amount back
PLEASE SEND BADGER BREAKS BUSINESS PAGE ON FACEBOOK A MESSAGE FOR ANY REFUND REQUESTS.
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Shipping@badgerbreaks.com
IF YOU WANT INSURANCE PLEASE LET US KNOW and purchase the correct amount here: https://www.badgerbreaks.com/collections/facebook-payments/products/insurance-shipping
Group breaks will normally ship within 48 hours after your break.
All packages will be shipped to the address you have entered in your account on our website.
All base cards that don't ship are donated to local charities and elementary schools in the area. Most breaks all cards ship, If not it will be noted in the break description.
**IF YOU CHANGE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS at any time, you must notify us of this change by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send Badger Shipping a PM on Facebook.
Free Domestic/International United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Shipping with Tracking is included with all Group Break purchases – INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED!
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - AS OF 3/24/22 INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL HAVE TO PAY THEIR OWN SHIPPING. EMAIL email@example.com when you want your orders shipped & and we can send you an invoice. Include your customs declarations with value.
A great and recommended service that a lot of international customers use is https://shipmycards.com/ - WE HIGHLY RECCOMEND USING THAT SERVICE
Shipping Upgrades & Insurance
If you would like to pay to upgrade your package to Priority Mail and/or require a signature on your package and/or would like to add Insurance on your package, please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org OR PM Badger Shipping with your request. If you are requesting insurance, please purchase the correct amount here: https://www.badgerbreaks.com/collections/facebook-payments/products/insurance-shipping
- Once the USPS or any shipping service accepts a package from us, we can not control the speed of delivery.
- Once you receive your tracking number, if you have any questions regarding the status/movement/tracking of your package please call the USPS at 1 (800) 275-8777.
- We are not responsible for packages that become lost while in the possession of the USPS or any other shipping service.
Badger Breaks eBay Consignments
Badger Breaks will sell your cards for you!
Advantages of having us Sell for you:
- We deal with eBay and handle all questions and concerns that come in about your card listing
- If there is a return, we handle it and you never hear about it!
- We have a large eBay following which means your card will get more views & more bids
- We've listed thousands of cards and breaks on eBay throughout the years so we know what we are doing!
- You can use the Money on breaks!
Rules and Regulations:
- If you want a card listed on eBay you must notify Tyler or Kyle via PM ASAP. If the break has been sorted and shipped then your too late. A message the same day/night is preferred!
- Each card MUST be a minimum value of $10.
20% flat fee will be taken from total final value sold on anything under $2000. Anything above $2000 the flat fee will be 15%. This fee
covers eBay fees, PayPal fees, shipping and the consignment fee.
- Items will be listed within a day or 2 of you messaging us as 7 day auctions unless you request something else. Most cards will be listed the same day as you notifying us unless its late at night and past the prime end time
- Anything other than a 7 day auction pricing is subject to change depending on card value.
- Shipping will be $4 on every item included in the fee. Any larger cards or items that need higher shipping or insurance will be subject to change.
- Any items that do not sell will NOT be re listed and will be shipped to you with your next shipment.
- If the winner of your listing does not pay or requests a cancel we will relist your card for and let you know so you know that your payout will be delayed
- Payouts will stay as Break Credit unless you request a PayPal payout of your balance. Payouts will usually be within 1-2 business days from when your listings get paid for. Tyler handles all payouts on EVERY TUESDAY and will be contact with you regarding your payout.
- We keep an updated spreadsheet with every customer's cards on it. This spreadsheet shows the final sale amount and the amount each customer is owed. This information can be shared if the customer would like to see their sheet.
ABSOLUTELY NO SHILL BIDDING. Shill bidding is where you bid up your item to attempt to raise the final sale price. If this happens and you are caught Shill Bidding we will no longer sell your cards on our eBay.
Tyler handles Badger Break's consignment service so all questions and concerns should be sent to him. Please allow for 1-2 Business days on Payouts before reaching out. Kyle can answer questions and concerns as well.
BADGER BUCKS STORE REWARDS
Please visit www.badgerbreaks.com
and create an account or login and view your rewards. There are many ways to earn points like following my Instagram, twitter and simply just having a birthday.
*** $5 OFF your first purchase on the website - MESSAGE US ON FACEBOOK
** How it works ** Place an order,1 Badger Buck for $1 spent in the store (Excluding shipping fees and purchases from gift cards). 1% cash back.
VIDEO WALK THROUGH:
Shop Address: 336 2nd Ave S. Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone Number: 608 615 1515
STORE HOURS: Wed - Sun