Case/Box Breaking is a new and innovative way to collect your favorite teams or players without having to purchase a whole box or case of cards.
Here is a short video explaining case breaking to a tee: https://youtu.be/YkooqH8Phv0
A box/case break is when we open a case or box for a group or individuals. The breaks are done via live broadcast on any live stream platform. Everyone involved has the opportunity to see the whole case or box and share the excitement and fun with everyone! This type of service is a cheaper way to get high dollar cards without having to spend big money.
We specialize in case and box breaks but feel free to hang out and talk sports! I have been a passionate sports fan since I could remember. This passion introduced me to my favorite hobby of collecting cards and memorabilia. Over the years I have gained extensive knowledge in NFL,NBA and MLB sports card collecting. Badger Breaks aims to be the premier source for the serious and novice collectors to grow their collection. We 100% guarantee our service and I thank you again for choosing Badger Breaks and sharing your passion with me! I have spent a lot of time building this business and we have a business license. We are not an "overnight breaker."
There will be no "razzing" cards or advertising other breaks/groups.
You can watch on Facebook Live, Youtube and Breakers.tv
ALL CASE BREAKS WILL BE SORTED TO THE CHECKLISTS AT GROUPBREAKCHECKLISTS.COM - ALL MIXERS OR BUYBACKS WITH MULTIPLE PRODUCTS WILL GO BY TEAM ON THE CARD. IF NO TEAM ON CARD IT WILL GO TO CURRENT TEAM OR LONGEST TENURED. If there is an error on the checklist or a product does not have a checklist it will be adjusted to the correct team or player (This is very rare but it has happened).
1. If a card has no team it will be random to the break. In event of a multi player card with a player that doesn't have a team and the other does it will go to the player with a team.
2. College / High School uniform - Those cards will go to the team listed on the card or current team. If no one those apply it will go to longest tenured. Unless noted otherwise.
3. Retired Players - Goes to the team that is on the card. If no team on the card it will go to longest tenured.
Example: Earl Campbell is retired and he played for the Oilers which is the Titans franchise. He would then go to the Titans.
4. Point cards - will be randomized to the break list. Means more teams you have the better chance you will have at getting points if pulled.
5. Multi-Player/team Cards - If a card has 2 players on it it will be random unless majority owner. Cards with more than 2 players rules below:
6. All full spots from the website. will go in lists first. Filler spots will go in last on the list.
- If the same person owns two or more of the players on the card, while the rest own just one or less than the owner with the most players. The player who owns the majority will be rewarded the card
- If there is no majority owner, The card will be Randomized using random.org
7. NO RANDOM SPOTS - YOU HAVE TO PICK NUMBERS WHEN CLAIMING SPOTS OR COMMENT HOW MANY. (Facebook)
8. NO EDITING OR DELETING COMMENTS
9.IF LIST NAMES ARE WRONG WHEN VIDEO IS RAN. THE SPOT NUMBER WILL WIN. NO VIDEO RE DO. IF A LIST IS MISSING SPOTS FOR INSTANCE WE RUN A 100 LIST AND ITS ONLY 99 SPOTS. THAT WILL RESULT IN A REDO SINCE ITS NOT THE FULL 100 SPOTS.
10. Serial # Breaks - All 1/1's that are redemption's go to the 1 spot.
You must pay as you claim when taking a team or spot or you risk not having your team. Comment paid to confirm your team or spots. If your spot is not paid for after the break is full you risk your spot being pulled. I will always refund if breaks do not fill.
When you select your team or spot in any break select your spot or team in the comments. Taking a spot or team in reply might not get noticed and you risk not getting your spots or team.
If you have a spot to pick and it holds up a list or break your spot will be filled in the next available spot.
If a break doesn't fill and has mini's that have been completed. Only refunds will go to the winners of the mini since they won an item with monetary value.
No hit bonus or "skunk" bonus will be determined by myself or a staff member after we sort the break.
Pack Wars - Lowest Serial # to the left of the / wins whole box if tie lowest number to the right of the / wins. IF tie to the right then it will go to random.
Dice roll is 5 or higher for all videos
If you have any questions feel free to PM me or an admin and we will gladly answer your questions
Once a Break has started there are absolutely NO REFUNDS
A REFUND PRIOR to a break will have a 5% re stocking fee. Fees don't get refunded to us hence the re stocking fee.
Refunds in Badger Bucks will get the full amount back
PLEASE SEND KYLE A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK FOR AN REFUND REQUESTS.
IF YOU WANT INSURANCE PLEASE LET US KNOW
Base Cards do NOT ship. Autos, Patches, Relics, #ed, rookies, short prints and any other type of hit all ships. All base cards are donated to local charities and elementary schools in the area.
Group breaks will normally ship within 48 hours after your break.
All packages will be shipped to the address you have entered in your account on our website.
**IF YOU CHANGE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS at any time, you must notify us of this change by sending an email to email@example.com or send Badger Shipping & Kyle Stalsberg a PM on Facebook.
Free Domestic/International United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Shipping with Tracking is included with all Group Break purchases – INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED!!
Shipping Upgrades & Insurance
If you would like to pay to upgrade your package to Priority Mail and/or require a signature on your package and/or would like to add Insurance on your package, please PM Badger Shipping AND Kyle Stalsberg with your request. If you are requesting insurance, please indicate the amount of insurance you would like to add when you message us. The following rates will apply for insured packages:
- Once the USPS accepts a package from us, we can not control the speed of delivery.
- Once you receive your tracking number, if you have any questions regarding the status/movement/tracking of your package please call the USPS at 1 (800) 275-8777.
- We are not responsible for packages that become lost while in the possession of the USPS.
Badger Breaks eBay Consignments
eBay consignment rules and regulations:
I will sell any hits for you that you hit in a break here. Please let me know by the end of the day of that break if you want your cards consigned.
You have to do so by private message. I will not list any cards unless you tell me to do so via PM.
- 20% flat fee will be taken from total final value sold covering ebay fees, paypal fees, shipping and the consignment fee.
2. Items will be listed every Sunday as 7 day auctions unless you request something else. Anything other than a 7 day auction pricing is subject to change. Shipping will be $3 on every item included in the fee. Any larger cards or items that need higher shipping or insurance will be subject to change.
3. Any items that do not sell will be re listed on the next consignment day. no extra fees.
4. Payouts will stay as Break Credit unless you request a paypal payout of your balance. Payouts will be Sunday nights. eBay buyer must pay for his item for you to get paid out.
5. Your payout balance will be edited following payments from your auctions. I will have a spreadsheet available with all the info.
6. If an eBay buyer returns an item or requests a refund. I will have to adjust your account accordingly. (This rule could change)
7. ABSOLUTELY NO SHILL BIDDING. Shill bidding is where you bid up your item to get more for it. I run a legitimate business and I will not allow this.If this happens I will give you one warning. If it happens again you will be removed.
BADGER BUCKS STORE REWARDS
Please visit www.badgerbreaks.com
and create an account or login and view your rewards. There are many ways to earn points like following my Instagram, twitter and simply just having a birthday.
*** $5 OFF your first purchase on the website - MESSAGE US ON FACEBOOK